Creating Jobs and Skills: a Vibrant Economy and Quality Jobs
Jobs and Economy
- Continue to work to ensure Derbyshire gets full Broadband coverage, even in rural areas because we recognise rural residents and businesses rely on good broadband services.
- Continue to support small businesses affected by the pandemic to survive and recover with a support package worth £200,000.
- Encourage entrepreneurship in the Derbyshire economy, through a £10million business start-up support grants and package with ongoing help and guidance.
- Encourage increased inward investment to provide better paid and higher quality jobs for residents.
- Work with partners to deliver critical economic growth in Bolsover and work to create a Shirebrook Growth Corridor.